Reliable winter accessories can make or break your relationship with winter. We believe in our high manufacturing standards so much that we’ve created a 5-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
Kombi’s extended 5 year warranty comes into effect once the retailer’s warranty is over.
This is normally between 15 and 30 days depending on the retailer (ask your retailer for their warranty information, it may be on their receipts).
Kombi considers that any faulty construction of the product is a manufacturing defect.
- Products produced before 2014.
- Regular wear and tear such as product sun discolouration, pilling, looser fit, feathers coming out, natural odours due to wear, etc.
- Improper care of your product. Please refer to your product’s care instructions located on the inside of your product and on the hangtags.
- Improper handling of your product. For example, getting your product caught on something sharp and putting a hole in it.
- Cold hands due to improper sizing or product choice: A product too small lessens blood circulation and a product too big allows air inside. Buying a product that is not best suited for your intended activities could lead to cold hands as well.
- Lost, misplaced or stolen items.
- Altered products or products without labels.
Kombi’s warranty is an extension of the store’s return policy.
If you purchased your Kombi products yesterday, or last week, you are probably still within the retailer’s return policy (check your receipt). Each store has their own return policy timeline for product refund, store credit or exchange regardless of the issue.
Kombi will not take back any products that are still within the store’s return policy timeframe – this timeframe is different for each store, please ensure you ask the store you purchased your products at what their return policy is.
Kombi requires a clear photo of the original receipt showing the date of purchase, product name and price.
Please fill in this online form.
Please ensure the form is filled out completely to ensure the process is quick and easy. Any missing information will extend the process. Thank you for your cooperation, Kombi’s main goal is to keep customers warm and happy!
We will get back to you within five (5) business days.
Kombi will gladly help anyone who does not have the original receipt under certain conditions:
- The product in question must be sent to Kombi’s head office at the customer’s expense.
- The customer understands that if they send their product to Kombi, and that product is not deemed a manufacturing defect, Kombi will not return the product back to the customer. The customer will be advised if the product does not fall under the Kombi 5 Year Warranty.
- If the product is not deemed a manufacturing defect, Kombi will send it back to the customer, upon request, at their own cost.
- If the product was produced before 2014, it will not be covered under the 5 year warranty.
Please follow these instructions and include the following information when sending your defective products back to Kombi:
- Defective product (for mitten, gloves and socks, send both hands and feet)
- A printed or legible hand written page with your name, full address (no PO Box), phone number, email address and explanation of the manufacturing defect.
Attn: 5 Year Warranty